2400-Calorie Emergency Food Bars Case-40
Usually ships in 1-10 business days.
- Save Money and Purchase a Case of 40 2400-Calorie Emergency Food Bars!
- 3 Day Survival Food Supply
- 5 Year Shelf Life*
- FDA Compliant G.R.A.S (Generally Recognized As Safe) Emergency Food. Product is manufactured in a Peanut, Shellfish and Sesame FREE Facility.
- US Coast Guard Approved # 160.046.36/0
- Transport Canada # 168.006.010
- Meets IMO Recommendations.
- Cookie flavored.
- Each Bar contains (6) Individually Wrapped 400-calorie bars.
- Can be stored in temperatures of -22 degrees F to 149 degrees F.
- The lightest and most compact emergency food ration. 20% less space and weigh less than other products with equivalent caloric content.
- An inexpensive and economical product with superior quality.
- Sufficient carbohydrates (56% wt) and high caloric density (5.5 kcal/gm) to prevent keto-acidosis resulting from metabolism of body fat due to prolonged hunger.
- Baked products which are healthier and more palatable than compressed, uncooked products.
- Drastically reduced sugar-derived calories to 15% of total energy.
- Excellent sensory properties of taste, flavor, color, texture, aroma and palatability which are developed only from careful formulation and baking of selected natural ingredients.
- Restricted protein (4.9%) and low sodium (8.9%) (15 mg.serving) which reduce physiological body-water requirements, minimizing thirst and urination, preventing dehydration, improving morale and prolonging life expectancy.
- Food components which are compatible with drinking water restrictions typical of ocean rescue conditions, and are non gas-forming, costive and cathartic.
- Assured reliability due to excessive technical experience in development and manufacture of specialized nutritional and confectionary bakery products since 1967.
|INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Coconut, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Lecithin and GRAS Additives, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Vitamins.|
|Serving Size (oz):||2.95oz.|
|Servings per Container:||6|
|Serving Size:||1/6 bar|
|Calories per Serving:||409|
We Also Recommend