Aqua-Blox Emergency Drinking Water 6.75oz. Case-32
Usually ships in 1-10 business days.
Aqua Blox® vs Bottled Water
* Aqua Blox® was designed as a multifunctional emergency water product for first responders.
* Bottled Water was designed as a consumer beverage for retail application.
* Aqua Blox® has a 5 year shelf-life, tested and approved by the United States Coast Guard.
* Bottled Water has a maximum 2 year shelf-life and will experience 'package migration' making the contents taste like the plastic bottle when stored.
* Aqua Blox® is packaged using Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization (UHT), yielding commercially sterile water suitable for hydration, wound cleansing, or as an eye wash.
* Bottled Water contents and packaging are not sterilized when packaged.
* Aqua Blox® is packaged in specifically designed, aseptic, multi-layer, corrosion-resistant material and is hermetically sealed without light or air contact, ensuring extended product quality and long-term storage.
* Bottled Water was designed for appeal and immediate consumption, not for long-term storage.
* Aqua Blox® can be frozen and used as an ice pack for first aid or freezer packs to preserve perishable food during power outages and serves essential hydration needs when thawed.
* Bottled Water expands, splits, and leaks when frozen.
- 3-day survival supply
- 5-Year shelf life from date of manufacture
- 6.75 ounce size
- US Coast guard approved
- Withstands extreme storage temperatures without altering shelf life
- Packaged 32 Aqua Blox® per case (total 216.0 oz. / 1.687 gallons)
We Also Recommend